...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Earl of Sandwich...

...might be my new favorite person with which I have no personal affiliation and who can no longer said to be breathing.
And while I'm tumbling head long deep into the throes of non sequiturs, and borderline nonsensical sentences of questionable grammar, why must I stop to take photos before I eat dinner, even on a day filled with unruly databases, i/o errors, stomach aches, undone todos and exploding dogs, the latter being by far the most unpleasant.  That was the first part of the day.
The last part of the day, the dinner prep part of the day,  because we're all about full disclosure around here, the ketchup bottle fell and I discovered the spill pattern for a bottle of ketchup is much the same as the spill pattern for a soy latte, which I would type out for you but it's a lot of math and not worth it for any of us. Suffice it to say, at the end of the day, it feels like it approaches infinity and do not get me started on the Fry Daddy incident, because while Vegthe Man is happily giving up meat thus far, he is firmly attached to his fries.   FYI, that fill line is there for a very good reason.  Ignore the fill line to your hazard, to your dismay, and to the tune of an entire roll of paper towels. (sorry planet )
So why still the photo? You are me... we are we and we can't help ourselves.
Vegthe Burger
  • Portobello Mushroom cooked in a very hot pan until browned.
  • Veggie burger of choice ( Vegthe Man managed to find 1/4lb veggie burgers by Morning Start.  yikes.) cooked in the mushroom pan to gather up all those dark umami molecules
  • Swiss Cheese
  • Avocado
  • mayo to taste
  • red onions
  • the last tomato of summer, the last tomato that tastes and feels like a tomato ought to taste and feel, sweet, juicy, with nary a grain...until next summer.
  • Toasted sesame seed bun
Find a friend and share it.  It's huge. It's good and it's all plant. ( I checked the cheese myself .. sneaky cheesers )

1 comment:

  1. correction: milk is not plant, nor are the eggs in the mayo... i was hungry, and in a hurry. what can i say..

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"