...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

"I don't much care where--' said Alice.

Before her second post on Cooked Heads, my sister asked me where we were going with this, thus the plagiarizing of Mr. Carroll in the title of this post.  I don't much care as much about where we're going, as  how we get to where ever it is that we're going to get.
The original reasons I started this blog are here and here if you want to know them. I can only speak for myself, but I find my goals shift as their execution become more in focus and so instead of launching into a saga about my grand purpose *subliminally pipes circa 1950's soap opera music*   I  replied,
"Joy."  enter
"Laughter."  enter
"Perpetual bliss." enter
"Getting Through the day without stabbing someone in the knuckles with a a paring knife."  enter
"Not that I've ever done the last thing, but people do and I'd like for us to talk about how we keep from doing that sort of thing, and how we celebrate when we let them live another day without heaping pain upon their person. You know, with party hats and balloons, one of which says, 'Surprise'." enter

This would also work.

 exit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"