...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Proof reading: The reading

It is 7:00 in the morning on Wednesday  the 13th and I'm waiting a while to post this.   Quantum understatement alert ---I tend to over think and up to this point, my solution to that, at least with respects to blogging, is the blog toss:  throw it out there and see if it sticks.  I still believe there's something to be said for that, but optimally, I would like to demonstrate a basic grasp of English grammar, which cannot possibly be seen as unreasonable. It is my native language, after all.  I even went to school to learn it and everything.  Thank you Mrs. Wright,  first grade.
The other reason I'm going to wait to post is that I have made a request of the universe.  My bad day has been extending itself into a bad week and I'm done with it.  It may leave. In fact, I've flat out told it to leave. I've also told the universe to replace it with something so now I expect something wonderful to happen today.  The universe cooperates, but it's not terrifically specific on details, at least not the before-hand preparatory type details.  Not only does change happen, shift happens, so don't lock your knees and breath deeply..You'll know when I know and don't feel bad. I don't wait well either.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is going on anyway?? the last week has been awful for me too! Today, I planned to make progress on paperwork and the internet at school was out for 4 hours!!! the universe constantly thwarts me on every little thing and I am sick of it!! Now the internet is on at work obviously so back to the grindstone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know, but dang... I'm ready for...well, I'm on call this weekend, so I can't wait until NEXT weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"