...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Bach's Flower Remedies

The notion that a something within a flower can heal you fills me with wonder.  I've used these since my adult daughter was a little girl, and there's still ritual involve in each dropper full.  People laugh, ridicule and roll there eyes, but I have a secret.  I'm a chestnut bud, following a crab apple to a cherry plum and when I get truly lost, I take a few tiny drops of wild rose onto my tongue and remember what we are.   We.. all of us, are the same sort of beautiful nonsensical beauty and purpose that a flower is.   This dorky moment is brought to you by a lovely end to lovely day, made so because we're all still here...where ever here happens to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"