...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cooked Headstein's theory of special relativity

It's all relative.  On the rare occasion that it happens, I don't feel guilty about paying $3.00 US for a cup of corporate machine coffee, though I probably would, if I were the type of person who believed my suffering would help someone else's life be better in some way. I  wouldn't feel guilty about paying $6.00US for a six pack of beer for a friend or for myself, if I drank beer, but somehow spending $1.50 on water I really like makes me a snob or worse, a chump?  I think not.  At least not any more.. I get more from the water, both physically and soulfully speaking that I would from either beer or a mondo caramel coffiato extra whip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"