A few days ago, I wondered out loud about the rest of the year .
This morning I moved from wonder to decide.
For the rest of this year, I'm going to get ready for the rest of next year.
1) Eat every meal with an imaginary French friend, the one with the body I want to have.
2) Move in such a way as to exercise for thirty minutes every day without noticing it is exercise.
- Dance with my dog,
- Go see something on my bicycle
- Walk on the beach.
- Window shop in South Coast Plaza. (Turn your speakers on and follow the clue below.)
|All bets are off after the end of the year. Gimme a break. It's a holiday website.|
3) Finish my book
- Tell stories.
- Listen to people about what they see.
- Go to Texas for my parent's 40th anniversary. (uh.maaaaaa.zing!)
- Figure out how to get my imaginary French friend connected with my real cousin and my real cousin's real daughter, who happens to be my imaginary French friend's real Australian stylist.
5) Reconstruct my visual template… …ebay my way farther from clutter and
|Starting with cookedheads.com|
6) Learn to talk to my imaginary French friend.