...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lazy Saturday

Today, on a Saturday, I slept in, which meant I didn't get a phone call from the golf course until pretty late. That's a luxury, but I should have just asked him to call me later instead of fussing about it in a blog post I didn't realize he would read, and yes, I told him to read it.  I'm slow that way.  I'd feel worse if I was actually fussing when I said it, because I can't think of a single time when he called and I was asleep but I'm the woman that doesn't like to have any kind of conversation before my first cup of coffee and I'm not crazy about the phone in general.  I won't be changing how I write this thing, as if I could, so maybe today is a good time for more pictures and fewer words.  All these came from places unknown. I collected them for my own pleasure and hope perhaps they give you some.  If they are your photos, I'd love to say a personal thank you and give you all the credit you deserve.





Cookedheads sends thoughts of relaxed, restorative, and refreshing weekend in the direction of you all.

11 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I want one of those lol...but most of all I want sleep :) So off I go. Good night Tracy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cozy set up,I would say!Can keep you awake!
    Have wonderful times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely places for relaxation...
    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey where'd you find that picture of my master bedroom? What can I say I like pink.:) Uh oh, in all seriousness I hope my wife doesn't see that and get ideas. I do love the flooring in both of those shots where the beds have netting. I love the one that opens onto a patio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greg,
    A few rash retorts have elbowed their way into my monkey mind, but I want to avoid all possibilities of spousal trouble more than I want to amuse myself.
    As to the photos, aren't they placid? I would love to know where they are, but I can't remember where I found a single one. Good thing though, I might be tempted to fill a back pack and abandon all reason in the direction of these realities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not crazy about the phone in general, either. These places look so calm and serene...hope you managed to find some elements of that in your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bali, Bali, Bali. Why am I not there right now?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would LOVE to have that first bedroom scene. Nothing could go wrong there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LiP, I don't know, but if you get to the bottom of the problem, help a girl out and tell me how to make it happen. p.d.q.

    ReplyDelete
  10. GG,
    ...and if it did, you could kick'em out and still feel pretty darn good about the rest of the day.
    Room service would go a long way in that regard...

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"