...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The post where I post about why I'm not posting today.

And yes, there will be bullet points, because, as you already know, if you've been paying any attention at all, I do love me some bullet points.


  • I have a list of phone calls to make.  Many. And I will never ever get a ticket for being on my cellphone whilst driving because I hate the phone. Don't ask me why. If I knew, I'd already have fixed it.  I'm just pleased as punch that I haven't made myself a bloody mary to get through the bloody list.
  • I still haven't unpacked.   My husband asked me if I was "..planning on staying?"
  • I have to figure out why I have such a hard time writing short stories I really want to write for a group of ladies I really like.  It's just such a good meme/exercise/spiritual assignment and at this rate, I'm telling you, I'm going to need to do some extra credit just to pass the class.
  • I have a house to un-Destroy.  
  • My boss wants things from me.  Seriously, some people are extremely demanding and it's difficult to explain certain concepts to them, like bliss, and laughing, and blogs, and .. well.  You get the point.
  • I'm working on Businessville. Since, as pretty as it truly is, I can't like yellow, I figure it's my best shot at changing the paradigm that smart people like yellow.  (smart people like colors that don't show dirt.... smart people like colors that don't show dirt) "Turkish Coffee" is a good color. In fact, it's a brilliant color

so, no post..  but just focus on all the pretty colors to the left.

2 comments:

  1. Funny husbands and clueless bosses -- liked that :)
    Looking forward to your story ;) Sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to un-destroy my house last week. What a mess!

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"