Perfect Moment Monday is about noticing a perfect moment rather than creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between.
Here are a few of my found moments:
- The sight of oily black French roast beans fresh from their newly opened vacuum packed foil bag at 6:00am on a Monday
- a round table, a 20 year old bottle of wine and people I'd never met but can't wait to see again.
- finding out my daughter has become a fascinating adult with political passions and a fire for change.
- being 47 and still able to navigate the streets of San Francisco in five inch heels.
- A 90 something man who asks a 20 something girl on a date to hear two local high schools have a battle of the bands. He clears it with her boyfriend first.
- fours sneezes in a row. then not another.
- sheet angels made in a freshly made bed
- a conversation about anger that leaves the taste of hope and honey in my mind
- a conversation about women that leaves the smell of my grandmother's Cabochard in my mind and then on my wrists