...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend recap

Thanks to the golf I was puzzling about on Saturday, I figured out why the universe sent me a man who has such masochist tenancies.
Go baby go! Mama needs a new Weissburgunder!
So, the wife-in-law and I, being submissive followers of all things good and perfect, followed the money to a lovely wine tasting where wine was had, laughter was given, lessons were learned, and I fell deeper in love with my husband, who wasn't even there.
I'd expound, but another thing I did this weekend was read some things that told me to "shhhh" more often.. 

"Inside me a hundred beings
are putting their fingers to their lips and saying 
'That's enough for now. Shhhh'.  Silence
is an ocean. Speech is a river

When the ocean is searching for you, don't walk
to the language-river. Listen to the ocean,
and bring your talking business
to an end"~~Rumi

+
I have a pile to climb.
*grumble
Happy Monday...
...if that's not too much like wishing someone a... 
...Merry Root Canal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"