...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

To make you feel my love.

If you wake up and don't feel brave enough to ask yourself for the first dance of the day, or don't feel like you're up to helping something grow, listen to this while you touch your sweet baby toes then dig them deeply into the richness your life.
 Adele. 
From: Love.
To: The self you made up in your own mind
(because you didn't remember how much you'd already been given, sat on the sofa first thing in the morning and started feeling sorry for yourself because its snowing in London, Paris and Seattle.)

a.men.

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many people wish they could be like their children. I know I do.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"