...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Taxco Silver

My big blog plan is to have orderly fabulousness, where each day of the week is devoted to something that I need to remind me how much I have and how much I am. We're all the same where it really matters, so I also figure they're things you occasionally need to be reminded of, Churchill.
( last time I do that.. promise. from now on, it's just me and my dangling participles, modifiers and prepositions ).
I crave beauty. I can't get enough of it. Yesterday was "Somethingbeautifulonmeday" in my big plan.  The intent was to blog about something that makes me feel beautiful. There are a lot of things about myself I really like and nurture. Physical beauty has never been one of them.  I put off  yesterday's post plan by posting something silly. This is something I have to work on.
(dangle dangle).

2 comments:

  1. First, please don't stop linking the Churchill quote, because it's still funny and second, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the caviar bracelet. what a fantastic name for a piece of jewelry.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"