...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New more want *wild eye salivation

I figured it out! I am a genius! It's not that I have overcome materialism, it's that my bar for greedy and unfulfillable consumerism wasn't neeeeeeeeearly high enough!  I just hadn't found anything unnecessary or expensive enough to excite the molecules in my empty wallet!    Today, I got my mojo back.   I want a 4500 MCG Series coffee system from HLF Italian Design. <== That's a link, in case you want to go to their website so you can pick out your own insane coffee producing products.  This coffee machine is so hip, it has its own music video.
 Giving is having!   *Muttley snicker

Cue the theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey (and may I just say, that did not pan out at all, did it?)
And for the record, I promise, this was research for the book.  It's not like I want a new thing with a CORD!! last time I whine about cords,  promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"