...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Ahead of myself or behind everyone else

If Christmas sales can start the same time 
Halloween candy is put on the shelves, 
then I can start thinking about my 2011 date book now.

Option I
Make one.
Starting small.
Something like this

With black silk knotted book mark
From Knotty Notions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Option II
Cave and buy one:

Cavallini

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Option III
I join the 21st and start using one of these:


4 comments:

  1. OPTION 2, OPTION 2!
    Absolutely NOT option 3!!
    And option 1 is cool, but really? You got time for that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. no time.. seriously no time... but I gotta figure out something and the only thing I always have with me is my dang phones...I just need to do thumb-ups so I can type faster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I like option 1. Don't recognize the two black and silver things in option 3, but I don't think I like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't much either, but it would be nice to have camera, notebook, music, secretary and phone all in one object.

    ReplyDelete

I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"