...a way of seeing beyond inner and outer.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Please Stand By...

Taking a day off to do some involved life stuff:
Please enjoy the eye music.
Pretty with a purpose, glitter bombs and shin splints.
Betsey Johnson


  1. wow...high steppin" those shoes are...

  2. Am acutely aware of the time difference between us right about now...

    I had platforms that were similar to those about twenty years ago and I could run in them to catch a cab! Whoohoo!

  3. Heather,
    As my daughter would say, "sweet niblets". as I would say, yikes... but 20+ years ago I was wearing cowboy boots and shoulder length ob gloves. The only running I was doing was away from happy. Happily, after a few too many 360's and a single 180, that has been rectified.

  4. maureen, and low fallin'. its the latter that gives me pause.
    plus, I'm glitter averse. It's shiny and unyielding as any tree sap.


I love to know what you think, "for the Sake of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy"